SAFAS will present a short seminar on DUAL CERTIFICATION (FSC AND PEFC) IN SOUTH AFRICA
VENUE: The seminar will be broadcast from Sappi in Pietermaritzburg and a link will be sent out closer the to the time
DATE: Thursday the 27th of January
A growing number of companies in the forestry supply chain are certifying under FSC and PEFC for various reasons. SAFAS is holding a meeting to discuss the merits and mechanics of certification under FSC and PEFC. We have the privilege of hosting Soil Association who will share their knowledge and experience on dual certification.
- Introduction: A brief history of forest certification in South African Certification and charting a way forward. – SAFAS
- Dual certification – Soil Association on dual certification for FM and COC
- What is dual certification?
- How does dual certification work?
- The market perspective from a global corporate – Sappi
- Chip market insights – NCT
- Q&A session
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org